3.02.2011

Don't Mess with Texas

What can I say... our trip was short but definitely sweet. One thing my friends learned is that everything is always BIGGER in Texas, including our waistlines which expanded exponentially over the course of a weekend. We ate and did as much as we could, but didn't have enough time to do everything. What a perfect excuse to come back again next year right?

austin1

Authentic Texas Backyard BBQ @ Rudy's
austin2

Don't mss with Texas yo
austin3
want bread? They'll give you a loaf

austin4
Trudy's Mexican Margaritas- This is enough to make you all kinds of loco

austin5

@ Trudy's
autin6
The injured travelers.

austin7
cupcakes from an airstream trailer @ Hey Cupcake

austin8

Yummy Amy's Ice Cream
austin9

Jo's coffee will make you feel like a cool hipster
austin10

This mom was super chic- pushing a stroller dressed to kill
austin11

Marco and Mabel happy finishers!
austin12
Kjersti and Greg ran together the whole way =) that's love!

austin13

The injured with all the champs
austin14

Real Southern Cooking @ Hoover's with Chef Hoover himself. What a sweetheart.
austin15

This is what I'm talking about. I can feel my arteries clogging and heart swelling with love.


2 comments:

  1. i wanna go to Texas!!! what happened to Marco? get better soon! i just woke up at its 7pm! being sick does mess with you. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoOh I went to Austin last year and absolutely fell in love with the city! I didn't get to take many photos, but seeing yours just brought me back and I was like 'hey! i was there too'. Thanks for sharing =)

    -Fae
    http://rosy-pop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails