7.07.2009

A glimpse of my 4th of July Weekend


{partners in crime}


{our cute lunch spot in the heart of sleepy Monterey}
{the most delicious coconut cream pie that will keep you coming back for more}
{burger doing what he does best}
{taking pictures while sitting in traffic}

I love this dude. 
{Seriously, he never fails to humor me even when I bring my battalion of cameras}
{in front of the coolest little cottage ever}


July 4th:

{our gracious hosts mabel and marco}

{the boys playing hours and hours of volleyball}
{me and my ill fitting bikini (i had serious issues with that thing)}
{the gals}
{the red white and blue cheesecake I made for the occasion -- tutorial and recipe to follow}
{yummm!}
{watching recession fireworks... they were 15 mins long, and we sat in an hour of traffic!}
{can't wait till next year!}

How was your 4th? Hope it was spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails