7.03.2009

Bake Love



I'm back from my trip to Austin ya'll, and have so many pictures to share :) Unfortunately I haven't loaded any of them yet, but in the mean time, I wanted to share this lovely and not to mention melt in your mouth carrot walnut bread/cake I made a few months ago (recipe to come soon!)  D's dad gave him a Flip camcorder as an early bday gift, and now that we have this super sweet gadget I'm contemplating about doing some some cooking tutorial videos, but I'm scared of coming off as a weirdo. Anyways, if you think it's a good idea send me a comment! I need a consensus.  

Now, I'm off to Carmel for a carefree day with my three favorite boys: Derek, Burger, and Derby.  Have a wonderful Fourth of July weekend! 

Eat, Drink, and be Merry (and most importantly, be thankful for the wonderful opportunties we have because of our wonderful country!)

Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails