3.05.2012

Good People




 There was lots of goodness this weekend...
  
Sister came to visit and help with the wedding planning.  A visit from Mandi is not complete without a mani-pedi and indulging in good food and retail  (you can read more about it here). 

But wait, there's more... our friends Mabel & Marco threw D & I the most AHHHmazing engagement party.  It was the sweetest little celebration with our close circle of dear friends here in the bay. We laughed and cried into the wee hours of the night as we played naughty games and rehashed old memories.  
I can't help but feel so loved and grateful for all the good people in my life.  You guys seriously make my life rock!
          
*sorry for the horrible pictures- iphone +bad lighting= no bueno. More pictures to come after I steal them from my sister :D

2 comments:

  1. You look so much like your sister. And you both are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wedding planning can be hard but you are very fortunate to have great help. : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails