5.04.2010

Sometimes you need a vacation from a vacation


{the unlucky one =( }
My friends and I had an amazing time in Vegas, but now I think I need time to recover from all the fun haha. I have tons of pictures to share, but my laptop is at its storage capacity, so in the mean time while it loses some weight, I wanted to show you my cute little succulents I planted a couple of months ago. I've been smitten by these things ever since I found them during a random trip to the Home Depot. I know I have a black thumb, but since succulents don't require a lot of attention, I thought they had a fighting chance surviving in my care. Unfortunately, I lost one in my thesis writing frenzy, but the rest of them still seem to be alive and kicking =)

Vegas recap tomorrow! Have a beautiful day.

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Good thing the others survived... I'm excited to see your Vegas post. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a hugh fan of succulents for that reason. And they're so darn unique and pretty. Glad you enjoyed the trip so much - looking forward to all the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I am Brazilian
    Congratulations on your blogger, I really liked, be you your blogger.
    i have blogger. "Cool" "coisa legal" em tradução "cool thing" why have cool game is for girls, the game isa tkm games
    Strawberry games, clock and calendar with your photo
    album photo, poem, poetry, music, radio, msn nick,
    mario bros, google map, creates text avatar course, Italian, Hebrew, Chinese.

    http://bloglegalnovo.blogspot.com

    or

    http://www.up.dahora.net

    I hope you are my follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cactus and even have some that grow outside in Illinois!
    A SITS friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny how vegas can make you so tired!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails