2.09.2010

The Superbowl = Excuse for a party



Jen and I painted the city red this weekend and took a gazillion pictures. Too bad my crappy internet is moving at record prehistoric speed, and at this rate I will be posting them in the next century. So that being said I will have to postpone that post for tomorrow, but in the meantime here are some shots from my little Superbowl party on Sunday. Since I was rooting for the Saints, I thought a cajun theme would be appropriate. I made a massive pot of gumbo and my friends brought all the yummy fixings to match. I think everyone left stuffed and happy. Mission accomplished ;)

7 comments:

  1. I need lunch now! :)

    stopping by from SITS - my sitstablogs exploring time... :)

    BLOGitse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! How much fun! I want to throw a party now haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have stopped by at your place. Hahaha! I was just in the area. I watched the games in my friend's house in San Jose. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum these photos make me wish i had friends who were more into the superbowl, so i'd have an excuse to host a party and make some yummy snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun! Our superbowl parties here in Virginia got snowed out, boo. =( But that gumbo looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great spread! I honestly don't know that I've ever had gumbo...I shall change that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank goodness I am eating lunch right now!Stopping from SITS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails