11.11.2009

my new camera... well, sort of

{say cheese!}
{isn't this the cutest camera case ever?}
{it even has a handy strap so you can always have your camera ready when you need it}

While I was browsing shops along Venice Beach's Abbot Kinney Rd., I stumbled upon this handmade gem from a small Japanese goods store, "Waraku". I've owned a million camera cases in my lifetime, but none as cute as this one! At first, I tried talking myself out of buying it, but it eventually won me over. I justified my purchase by reminding myself that it was adorable yet surprisingly functional too! Definitely worth every penny =)

Before I forget, I want to thank "A Chocolate Lover's Confession" for awarding me with the "super cute" blog award! I am truly flattered to receive this award, and am so happy to have met such wonderful blog friends through this online journal who leave such sweet and kind comments and inspire me everyday. You all make my day =)

I was instructed to pass on the award to 10 other people while notifying and prompting them to do the same.

So in that case, I want to pass this award on to these lovelies:

Michelle at Love in details
Jaqueline at This and That
Molly at Dot Girl Blog

=)

ps. there are still two days left before my giveaway drawing, so don't forget to sign up here if you're interested. The more the merrier ;)

18 comments:

  1. Hi, stopping by from SITS!

    Love, love, love that camera case! I was hoping you'd made it and had the pattern. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I love your site and that little purse is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute camera! i want it ;)
    all the pictures on your blog are beautiful! i'm your new follower!
    wish you a sweet day,
    justyna

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! i love your little baggy ! that is wayy too cute! and your smiles make it even MORE lovelier!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Melissa, thanks for the award, hugely appreciated!!! That camera case is soooo cute, love it!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww! thanks!! I'm so glad we met (through my cousin of all people)! It's crazy how life works.

    we should get together some time and go craft fair shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melissa you're a doll! Thank you so much for passing on this award to me :) What an honor!!
    ♥♥♥

    ♥Miss Dot :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for including Vivi Dot! I'll be sure to find 10 very worthy bloggers to pass it on to! xox Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how colorful your blog is, and you're so pretty! (:

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, thanks for awarding me! You are the sweetest most lovely LOVELY of us all :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. MELISSA! so glad you found my blog so i could find yours! i can already tell im going to love your blog! haha! ;P that camera case is AWEEEEESOME! darn japanese.. keep coming up with the cutest things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, thanks for the blog award!! It is very much appreciated!

    And that camera case really is the cutest thing ever. Definitely justified!

    ReplyDelete
  13. MAD cute!!!! great that you've found that camera case! it's really really nice...


    loves

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for stopping by my blog (http://thegirlieblog.blogspot.com). You are so cute, and your blog looks like fun. I love the Bay Area! You are so lucky to live there.

    ReplyDelete
  15. how sweet of you. thanks for the award my dear! i am in love with your brand new camera bag! i'm going to a craft fair this sunday and i hope i find something special to take home too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. First, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your blog IS cute! So cool!

    Second, I love that camera pouch. So cute and cheerful. :) Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love that camera case...it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails