11.24.2009

Falling in Love with Fall... Scenes from California's Wine Country

Photos from the Back seat:

{we took a little detour past the City... an iphone fail on my part}
{napa in a blur... d was probably speeding tsk tsk... LOL}
{ I loved this bus. So retro}
{the colors were breathtaking}

Roaming around Wine Country :
{Thomas Keller's Bouchon Bakery}
{looks like derek quit his day job to become an ice cream man}
{the grape vines changing colors}
{Peju estate. perfect place to enjoy a nice glass of wine}

{Napa at Sunset}

I can't believe it's Wednesday already! I'm heading to San Diego to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family today. I hope everyone enjoys this special time with their love ones. Wishing you safe travels and good eating!!!

xoxo

15 comments:

  1. How beautiful! Makes me want to visit all the more.

    Visiting from SITS--have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh...Keller's "French Laundry" restaurant is on my wish list! Le sigh & yummm*
    Great lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I miss this place. Napa Valley is beautiful. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,very beautiful pics!I love this bus too:-)
    You are so welcame my blog and I hope at you come again.Thanks your compliments,
    you make me happy:)Greetings.Kata

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why can't it look THIS fall in So-Cal? Hehe! Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty. Pretty. Pretty. Love these pics.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just stumble upon your blog. these are great looking photos! the mood and the colors in those photos are really beautiful. plus the bus shot is great too! i am so fond of travel / landscapes / cityscapes photos.

    so thanks for sharing this one! happy thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful place. Id love to be there. Did you go wine tasting? wow i always wanted to do that, though i don't know anything about wines.

    I Am Denise Katipunera

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Melissa. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for leaving a comment. I really appreciate it. And it's great to have you as a new follower :) Feel free to drop by any time.

    Great pictures. The ones with the yellow leaves are beautiful. And happy thanksgiving! I hope you enjoy the weekend with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous photos! I especially love the last one with the lampost, lovely composition.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your pictures are beautiful! I have a thing for vineyards since reading Nicole Baart's, 'The Moment Between.' Just the way she described the scenery...she made that world come to life. Anyway, I'm just rambling. Have a great weekend and hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wunderful pics. i love the nature and wildness

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful pictures!
    what camera do you use!

    great blog! very interesting!

    xx

    fadetoblackny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails