10.14.2009

Rain Rain Go Away..

{photo taken at a random luxury umbrella demo in Santana Row. This particular umbrella sings when it is hit by steady falling water. Pretty darn cool.}

Mother nature decided to dump enough rain on the Bay Area to satisfy the rainfall quota for the whole year. I don't know that for sure, but what I do know for a fact is that it was a perfect day to spend indoors lounging around in pajamas, sipping hot coco, and reading a good book /watching an entire season of your favorite t.v. show. Unfortunately not everyone had the luxury of doing that today, and one of those unlucky people was me :( Instead, I was drenched in muddy rain from head to toe running around the office looking like a wet mop. Btw... I'm so jealous of those of you who got to enjoy yourself indoors :p Hopefully my luck will change for the next rainy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails