10.18.2009

Adventures in Wine Country Part I

Napa never fails to please. We took our special guests on a comprehensive tour of wine country with stops at the charming Carneros Inn's Boonfly cafe, a local pumpkin patch, storybook winery, and champagne vineyard. We had a blast! I fall in love with this place just a little more every time I visit. Planning on coming back again real soon.
{the gorgeous Carneros inn}
{boonfly cafe for brunch. super delish}

{their delicious take on green eggs and ham, Sam I Am will have to step up his game}

{breakfast flatbread. soooo good}

{eggs benedict with jalapeno hollandaise}

{our obligatory "mug" shot"}


{cheesin on the porch swing}

{the cuties rubez and vy}

{exploring the corn fields}
{the pumpkin patch}





{castello di amorosa- like a page out of a fairytale (also the set of disney's bedtime stories)}

{wine tasting}

{enjoying champagne, cheese, and good conversation while watching the sunset. I wish I could do this everyday}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails