9.08.2009

So Tomorrow's the Big day...



{taken at roy's station while doing work and drinking a delicious cup of coffee}

After securing two years of grad school under my belt, I'm moving one step closer to my life as a therapist. Tomorrow, I get my own official office and client case load (insert dry-heaving noises here). I'm not sure whether to cry or be happy, I haven't decided yet, but whatever the feeling, it's pretty scary. Hopefully i'll get over my fears and put the knowledge that I've paid thousands of dollars for to use.

I will definitely miss my abundant free time, but knowing me, I always find ways to play =)

So here's to helping the world become a better place one patient at a time!

Wish me luck,
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. How exciting yet nerve-wrecking. I'm sure you'll do just fine. Lots of luck and lots of love!

    alli

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails