8.05.2009

summer lovin'

The past two weeks have been a small but sweet taste of the good life.  We did everything from doggy dates to exploring Napa's beautiful landscape, and not to mention a fabulous birthday celebration to top it all off! Life is grand =) 

Fun in Fort Funston




The great Napa Adventure-


{making friends with the lambs at castello di amorosa}
{eating complimentary dessert for my bday at Mustard's grill}




25th Birthday Bash- (I will be turning 25 every year from now on btw.)

{the awesome cake mabel crafted just for me! thank you mabel! it was delicious }
{the baker and cake decorater }
{the boyfriends/husbands, wait... where's greg?}

{found him with all the pretty ladies!}


{my two favorite people}

{sister love}
{me with my chica kjersti! she gave me the cutest recipe book so I don't have to clog my cabinets with post-its!}


I can't stress just how much I love this time of the year... I'm holding on tight and never letting go!

xoxo,
Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails