10.07.2011

Bittersweet October

































October is a sad month for me and has been for the past four years.  Learning how to accept that my mom is not here anymore is downright awful.  There are times where I have some random question about cooking or life and I instinctively grab my phone to call and ask for her advice only to realize that I can't.  It is quite possibly the worst feeling ever. Oh mom, I miss you so much it hurts.

Last Sunday I ran the San Jose Rock and Roll Half Marathon in her honor.  She would probably find it pretty comical  because of all the excuses I asked her to write for me in middle school so I could avoid running a mile during P.E. in the scorching Texas sun.  I think she vouched that I had my period for like a year straight.  Just another reason why she was the BEST.

Love you mom, & miss you like crazy.    

1 comment:

  1. How do you look so cute while running 13.1 miles? :) You're amazing, and I think your mom is very proud of you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails