10.21.2010

Sonoma through Pictures

Preston Winery and Organic Farm weigh and pay.
vintage spool rack
you can tell this farm is organic... They chickens have names!
Wine and cheese? Yes please!
out-takes from our self-time photo shoot
I heart white picket fences. Too bad my dress blends right in
Dutcher Crossing Vineyards- Check out the amazing view!


I am a total sucker for bicycles
Nat and her pumpkins
Grapes are ready for harvest

fairy tale pumpkins
Exploring the Dry Creek General Store. Waaay better than a SevenEleven
This is how I look like when I wake up. NO JOKE! My hair always looks like I've been in a crazy cat fight.

Until next time Sonoma! You've been good to us =)

I'm heading back to wine country this weekend AGAIN to celebrate my dear friend, Kjersti's, birthday! I smell more good wine and food coming my way. Hope you all have a lovely weekend. Enjoy!

xoxo

ps. Watch out for my giveaway this coming Tuesday =)


3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails