8.19.2010

Home sweet home

{poolside @ the Oceana hotel in Santa Barbara}
The past two weeks have been absolute vacation bliss, but it's always nice to come back and settle into the comforts of home. There's nothing like the feeling of my two furry boys welcoming me back with doggie kisses and unconditional love (conveniently ignoring the fact that their mommy left them for two weeks to prance around America while stuffing her face and indulging in completely unnecessary retail).

Since I'm still trying to get back into the swing of things, I've decided to extend my giveaway until next Tuesday, so come and join the fun =)


2 comments:

  1. that's so funny, i was JUST in santa barbara 2 weeks go. loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I always love coming home too, even after fabulous vacations.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails