6.01.2010

Still fab at 30


(The tiramisu cake I special made for the birthday girl}
{mabel making a wish}
{VIP booth @ Slide}
{the Sugar Therapy girls}
{beautiful Martha & Olga}
{Mabel and J-Lo}

{this is before the club started to feel like an oven}
{we all graduate next friday!}
{dancing the night away}

My lovely, dear friend and business partner, Mabel, celebrated her 30th in style this weekend. We headed to the city for good food, drinks, and dancing. Needless to say, the celebration did not end there. We later crashed at the San Francisco Grand Hyatt overlooking the city slept in, nursed our poor hangovers, and enjoyed a delicious birthday brunch in North Beach (more pictures later). Mabel would die if I told you she was 30, but I don't think she looks a day over 21. Mabel, if you're reading this, you are the bestest =)

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to reach my 30s, I think 30s is the new 20s! Happy birthday to your friend!

    Stopping by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a successful tres leches cake?? I'm so jealous. I made one last month and it was a big fat fail. Stopping by from SITS. Apparently we both have a love for the word "lovely", I'm from the bay too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...what an awesome party. And wow, I hope by the time I'm 30 I still look young like Mabel. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous celebration... 30 is indeed a milestone and should be celebrated with a blast. And not everybody looks fabulous in their 30's.

    PS... When are you going to the Philippines? If it'll be in the coming couple of months, then it's rainy season already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww I'm going to cryyyyy! I want more picsss please!!! and send them to me please, hehehheheh Love you mucho Missy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cake looks yummy! send one to the philippines, please :)

    from SITS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fun time! 30 is indeed fabulous! The cake looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails