4.04.2010

Easter Weekend in Review


{Relaxing in the Marina District}
{Coffee @ the Plant Organic Cafe}
{I somehow ended up at Comicon. It was an interesting experience}
{me and a big bad storm trooper}
{hi totoro!}

{yummy red velvet cupcake @ baked sf}
{chez maman's amazing brie burgers. I will be back for more}


{Hanging out with the doggies after Easter Brunch}

My Easter weekend was relaxing and rather interesting. I took a stroll around the City, ate amazing food, and somehow ended up at a Comic-con convention... LOL. It was an interesting experience, and definitely worth the pictures with all the characters =) I'm already mourning the end of the weekend, but I'm crossing my fingers for a nice week. Wishing you all happy Monday!

6 comments:

  1. cool!! you went to Wondercon? I went too! on Friday though. very fun ^_^ i saw that robot too hehe glad you had a good time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics... and love the white top you're wearing. The last pic is just so adorable. Have a great week ahead! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so funny that an afternoon stroll made you end up at comicon! nerds around are all jealous! what a lovely easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following you over from SITS! Looks like fun! Love your handbag! I am loving and following your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. red velvet cupcakes are my fave!!!!
    looks like you had a lot of fun.

    thank you again for the giveaway!! can't wait to get it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look like you had a great Easter weekend. :) I LOVE TOTORO! I dressed up as a Totoro one Halloween.

    Your pup is a cutie. My Pooma would love to play with her!

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails