3.14.2010

The Weekend


{good morning loves}






{the only decent picture from Saturday night}
{my attempt at baked donuts. they're a little bit friendlier on the waistline}
{brunch party @ Mabel's}


Kept everything extra low-key this weekend. It was exactly what I needed =)

On Saturday, I took my sweet boys on a nice long walk along the Los Gatos trail and later celebrated St. Patty's day with lots of good friends and green beer. Sunday was spent enjoying brunch and mimosas at Mabel's lovely home, followed by a nice long nap and home cooked dinner.

Looking forward to a much tamer week than last, which means more consistent blogging! =)

how was your weekend?

6 comments:

  1. The boys are adorable. And those donuts look yummy.

    I was working the whole weekend... weddings and engagement shoots normally are scheduled during weekends so it's work for me.

    Have a great week ahead Melissa! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dogs! I've been dying to get settled to get ours! Ur just like me-take pics of food and everything around it. FUN! YUM:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi im new to your site and i must say your babies are beautiful. as for the donuts they look delicious! its nice to know that you can get sweets that are friendly on the waistline!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers to many more fun weekends Melissa! and cute doggies! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pups are so cute!! And I haven't tried making baked donuts, but I'm sure they're much easier than frying donuts (which set of three smoke alarms in my apartment).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails