9.15.2009

My new toy


Given the choice to receive jewelry, clothes, or other luxury accessories on our anniversary, I instead opted for one of the most sought after knives on the market: The Global 7 inch ground hollow Santoku knife. I've been eyeing this thing since I saw the lovely Giada De Laurentiis use it on her show, and now I know why she does. Crafted in the same manner as a master samurai's sword, this razor sharp baby has the ability to effortlessly chop, julienne, peel, or even cause you lose an appendage. At first, I was worried that I would regret my decision, but after practicing on an apple I knew I was in love. If you're in the market for a new knife, don't waste your money on cheapo knives that will go dull on you in a couple months, invest in this one and you'll want to chop up everything in sight!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails