8.15.2009

About





Hi there, I'm Missy-  a proud Texan living in the beautiful Bay Area.  


I am a therapist for a local non-profit and also do some baking on the side.  


I use this blog to document my life's happenings  and share recipes, good food, ideas, and other random beautiful things.  When I'm not at work, you will most likely find me experimenting in the kitchen or exploring San Francisco and the greater bay area.   


I enjoy baking, cooking, entertaining, traveling, & running (to offset all the eating) and have a weakness for good food, retail, and sweet things.  Nothing makes me happier than being in the company of good friends and family, d my trusty side-kick, and my two furry children.


Thanks for reading. Don't be afraid to say hello! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails