5.30.2009

Finals Crunch

{my new bookstand that keeps me from going cross-eyed}
{where I will park my ass for the next 14 days)

Oh yes, it's that time of the year again.... time for me and my fellow graduate school friends to dust off our thinking-caps and start churning out paper after paper.  Unlike the fiasco last quarter, I'm really trying to pace myself and keep up a schedule which will in turn, prevent me from turning into a hot mess.  Trying to keep fit, hydrated, and most importantly sane is a tricky task, but from my many years of finals experience, I've learned that there's nothing that a pot of coffee can't do! If you are in the same predicament, I'm sending good vibes your way :)

xoxo,
Missy

2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures, and the perfect orange :) I of course, have not been following my plan to get my papers done this weekend, and will most likely be a nervous wreck with no sleep and little work to show for myself by the time Wednesday rolls around. Blah. I hate finals. I hate papers. and I hate tests even more! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finish my last paper, and it is the best feeling. I hope you are finished soon. Good luck! P.S. I am going to need one of those bookstands stat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails